- dare I say he is getting better about hair cuts? The past 2 hair cuts have gone without crying!!
- loves to play Candy Land
- tried chewing gum for the first time.... and swallowed it
- learning the backstroke
Jack sayings:
Scott got sun-burnt on his back....
Me, pointing at the top of Scott's tushie: Jack, what color is this?
Jack: White.
Me, point to Scott's back: And what color is this?
Jack: Pink... Red.
Me: Yes, it is red, that is why we put on sunscreen because we are not suppose to be red!
Jack: I can watch it because it isn't for babies, it is for adults and I'm adult!
I was replacing a battery in one of Jack's toys....
Jack, sniffing my arm: You smell good, you smell like Mommy
Brooke:
- gets herself undressed at bedtime
- likes to sing Happy Birthday and the ABC song
- says "yoo-hooo" to get our attention
- can repeat 3 word to her speech therapist; but for us, it is hit and miss
- she can pedal the tricycle with her feet
The newest game for both the kiddos is when we are done cleaning up and about ready to go upstairs to get ready for bed, we play Hide & Seek. I could to twenty, while the kiddos run upstairs to hide.... only they always hide in the same spot - behind the rocking chair in Brooke's room. And every night while I look for them all around upstairs, I call out where I think they could be hiding (in the closet, in the laundry basket, in the bathroom), I hear fits of giggles from behind the rocking chair. When I finally "find" them, they are so pleased with themselves with big bright smiles.
I am STILL in stitches about the gum and the "yoo-hoo" bit... how come I didn't hear her say that last weekend?! Doesn't that remind you of Nana? So sweet.
ReplyDeleteOH!!!! She is a real cutie. Look at that smile.
ReplyDelete