I took the kiddos up to my parents last weekend to celebrate Mom's birthday. I love going to my parents, I love Mom's cooking, I love being around my family, I love seeing my friends, I love sleeping in the same bed with Jack, I love hearing Brooke say Ba Oyeeee (what she calls my mom), I love seeing my parents as grandparents.
Dinner with three high school friends and their kids - 6 of the 8 kids pictured.
Trip to Happy Hollow Zoo.

Kids riding the fire truck.
Kids riding the "Granny Bug" that Brooke cried on.

Jack and Nini on the huge play structure.

Brooke and Uncle Sam / Duh.

Mommy and Brooke.

Mommy and Jack.

Kiddos with Nini and Uncle Sam / Duh.

Playing in the dirt.
Jack's truck is hauling the dirt.
Brooke playing ball.
Playing in the pool before water.
Playing in the pool with water.
Kiddos with Uncle Sam / Duh.

Jack helped to celebrated Mom's birthday.

Top: Dad and me. Bottom: Uncle Tom, Aunt Nan, Mom, Sam and Nancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment