Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wild Rivers

Today Brooke turns 2.5 years old. I took the day off from work to go to Wild Rivers (water park) with Scott, the kiddos and our niece Mikaela. I loved taking the day off to play hookie with my family. Mikaela, as always, was amazing with our kiddos. We took just a few pictures and then put the camera in the locker so I really didn't get a lot of pictures outside of one area.... maybe that means we have to go back again!

The kiddos started off timid - not wanting to go down the kiddie rides or even down the lazy river. But after playing in the area where the water shoots up and you can control where and when it comes out of tubes and stuff, they warmed up. We spent a lot of time going into small pool areas (waist high), going down small water slides and playing in the splash zone area.



No comments:

Post a Comment