But in the mean time, we just laid the crib mattress on the floor, and there she slept for the first night. She was tired last night - even asking to go to bed - so she fell asleep within minutes. And when I checked in on her, I found her asleep with her legs and lower body in bed, but her upper body and head were on the floor. Poor thing. So I tucked her back in and Scott put up the side railing (that we fortunately had when Jack moved into a big boy bed).
And this morning, I'm watching her play in her bed, throw her stuffed animals over the railing, reaching over to pull them back over, walk out of bed to get a book, get back into bed to read the book.... love video monitors!
Jack started scraping this with his nails; Brooke (we think) finished it off with her teeth.
Happy girl with the make-shift set up.
Jack had to join in on the fun to.
No comments:
Post a Comment