Jack -tells knock-knock jokes
-started 2 full days at preschool
-can write upper and lower case A and B
-can wash himself in the bath
-loves rainbow colors
When asked by Nini what he does at school...
Nini: Tell me what you at school.
Jack: I do what I do.
Brooke
-started gymnastics classes
-for the first time, is by herself for 2 days a week (no Mommy, Daddy or Jack with her)
-can count to 10
-learning how to cut with scissors in a straight line
When I read the book Goodnight Moon, Brooke repeats what I say, except for when I read the page that says Goodnight Nobody, I change it....
me: Goodnight Brooke
Brooke: Goodnight Mommy
When asked by Nini what he does at school...
Nini: Tell me what you at school.
Jack: I do what I do.
Brooke
-started gymnastics classes
-for the first time, is by herself for 2 days a week (no Mommy, Daddy or Jack with her)
-can count to 10
-learning how to cut with scissors in a straight line

When I read the book Goodnight Moon, Brooke repeats what I say, except for when I read the page that says Goodnight Nobody, I change it....
me: Goodnight Brooke
Brooke: Goodnight Mommy
I do the same thing with Goodnight Moon! And then Owen tells me a story with all these various things he says goodnight to (always including of course a John Deere) and ends with Goodnight Mommy. Precious memories!
ReplyDelete