I took the morning off to get the kids flu shots and attend Jack's schools Fall Festival. Jack cried and cried before his shot but was fine as soon as it was over. Brooke was fine the whole time Jack cried and even when I put her on my lap for her turn. But as soon as the shot was inches from her, she started crying and then wouldn't stop until we were out of the Dr.'s office.
Fortunately the Fall Festival was a lot more fun! Each preschool class did a station so we went from station to station together and then played on the playground. It was only an hour, but so much fun just being with Jack in his school element. And then I took him home early so we could spend lunch together.
Making a pumpkin stick.
Matching bugs.
Making a fruit loop necklace.
Obstacle course slide.
Going for a wagon ride.
Lining up with his class.
No comments:
Post a Comment