Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 2010 Milestones

Jack:
-doesn't suck his fingers and rarely puts may-may up to his nose
-transitioning out of his naps
-write his own and Brooke's first and last name
-knows primary colors in Spanish
-sleeps on his left side with his left arm on his backside

Grandpa fell down stairs and got stitches on his head....
Grandpa: the doctors shaved off my hair and put stitches (bandaids) on my head.
Jack: but how will they put your hair back on?

I was cuddling Jack one morning when he woke up, holding him.
Jack: Mommy, there are bumps on my back, feel.
Me: Jack, that is your spine. It is bones on your back. It is suppose to be there.
Jack: Okay Mommy.
Me: I just love you, my little man.
Jack: I know I love you my per... my woman.

As Jack is eating applesauce...
Jack: Mommy ask me what my favorite thing to do is.
Me: Jack, what is your favorite thing to do?
Jack: Make noise.... as he swishes his applesauce in his mouth.

After a party, saying good-bye to a family friend....
Friend Pat: Tell your Daddy I said hi.
Jack: I will tell Daddy you said hi to me and that you are a nice women.

My mom was eating sunflower seeds...
Jack: You aren't suppose to eat sunflower seeds, they're suppose to go in the ground.


Brooke:
-wears a size 7 shoe
-can count to 13
-sings the ABCs as: a, b, c, c e, f, g, h, i, j, j, l, m, m, o, p, q, r, x, t, u, b, w, x, and z, now i know my abc's, next time sign with me.... clap your hands.
-can spell her first name

At meals when Brooke is storing food in her cheeks....
Uncle Sam: Brooke are you going to chew your food?
Brooke: Yes.
Uncle Sam: Are you going to swallow your food?
Brooke: NO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment