Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sayings

Kids say the most amazing things. I've tried capturing some of the best of each month on my monthly milestone posts. And my sister does an amazing job of keeping a journal of all the things the kids say. But I wanted to just jot down a few of the cute words that they say as they are learning how to speak. I know we've had both kids in speech therapy to help their pronunciation but I wish they'd always say these words this way....

yeyyow (yellow) - Jack
babloon (balloon) - Jack
bazausted (exhausted) - Jack
bazert (dessert) - Jack
badiculas (ridiculas) - Jack
asmost (almost) - Jack
bableve (believe) - Jack

I rove you (I love you) - Brooke
lellow (yellow) - Brooke

1 comment:

  1. I love the mispronounciations too! My favs from Owen are:

    jungling (juggling)
    jello beans (jelly beans)
    Chick-O-Lay (Chick-Fil-A)

    : )

    ReplyDelete