Thursday, October 14, 2010

Two years ago, we met Brooke for the first time

It has been 2 years already and yet it still feels like yesterday. Going to Karaganda for Brooke felt a bit like a homecoming - the same familiar feeling of traveling to Kazakhstan and the anticipation, but this time, I thought I'd be more calm and rational since we'd done it before. But when Brooke was talked into the room, I was still totally overcome and she literally took my breath away.

And now she continues to amaze us. She is sweet and affectionate, strong-will and determined and with every breath we take, she is our baby girl....
...who I fall in love with more and more, every day.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah - what a special day!! The memories of meeting your child for the first time are so incredible and never fade, do they??

    ReplyDelete