Friday, December 31, 2010

December 2010 Milestones

Jack:
- does 3 and 4 letter words cross word puzzles
- does 25 piece puzzles with the face of the puzzle turned down (so he only sees the brown/back side)
- obsessed with Mario Karts for the wii; he'd play it 24/7 if we let him
- started a habit of waking up and crawling into our bed (esp. on the day care days)
- getting into legos
- can skip

I told Jack I gave our double stroller to Aunt Kari...
Jack: That was very generous of you.

During a conversation about our plans for the weekend...
Me: We're going to take Brooke for her 3 year old pictures.
Scott: What do you mean "we"? I'm not going.
Jack: I'm not going either, I'm staying home with my old man.

Brooke had 2 shots after a Dr. appointment...
Jack: Brooke, let me see your shots.
Brooke: No.
Jack: Santa is up there to see if you are a good girl, so let me see
your shots.


Brooke:
-recognizes most colors (red, orange, yellow, green, pink, purple, brown, black)
-knows how to say some colors in Spanish (red, green, yellow and orange)
-recognizes all the letters in the alphabet
-loves to pretend she is a dog
-totally into Minnie and Mickey Mouse
-loves to dress up, esp in Cinderella (or cinbrabella as she says)

No comments:

Post a Comment