Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 2011 Milestones

Jack:
- started to do coach-pitch at his tball game (where the coach throw the ball instead of him hitting off a t)
- his bottom, middle, right tooth is wiggly

- went sledding for the first time

One morning I told the kids to get dressed and that I was going to get into the shower. I asked if they needed anything before I got into the shower...
Jack: "Yes.... I need a hug!"


While eating dinner, we asked Jack how to spell Uncle Sam's name...
My mom: How do you spell Sam?
Jack: before answering, he gets down from the table, walks down the hall and then says S-U-S-A-N.
My mom: What?
And then we look at him -- who had walked down the hall and was reading the first stocking he saw that started with a S.



Brooke:
- had her first school Christmas performance and her first gymnastic performance
- had her first "friends" birthday party
- went sledding for the first time
- learning how to spell Mommy, Daddy, Nini, Pappy, Ba Oi

When Uncle Sam called Brooke on her birthday, this was the start of the phone conversation...
Sam: Who is this?
Brooke: Uncle Sam.
Sam: Who is this? [meaning - who am I talking to?]
Brooke: Uncle Sam [responding with who she was talking to.]

No comments:

Post a Comment