Monday, March 19, 2012

Need a little bling? Want your home to smell good?


How about some Stella & Dot jewelry to make you look a little extra pretty? Or some Scentsy smells to make your home smell fresh?

I was never a big jewelry person (and really still aren't), but have fallen in love with Stella & Dot jewelry. And I love candles but hate having an open flame around the kids or the melting, dripping wax, so I have a Scentsy warmer with various wax smells that I'll burn in the warmer to give my home a nice, clean smell.

I'm hosting a party this weekend to sell items from these companies. If you are interested in viewing, window shopping or purchasing any goodies, click here:
https://karicole.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=74086153
http://www.stelladot.com/sites/amyatherton and then type in my name as the hostess when you check out.

1 comment:

  1. Those are my fav earrings! Love! And oh yes, that new bumblebee warmer is so cute and I have to try out the scent of the month too - love lemon!! I'll be shopping! : )

    ReplyDelete