Thursday, March 8, 2012

A new nephew!

I was away from my husband and kids for 9 days (too long, by the way) and heard these comments while talking to them on the phone....

by Jack: I wish you were home and Daddy was gone for a week.

by Jack: Mommy, I got a STRIPE! (his first notch on his belt at Jiu-Jitsu, and I missed it)

by Brooke: But Mommy, you are SUPPOSE to be home.

by Brooke: Mommy, I miss you all day long.

by Scott: Its the little things that make me miss you - replacing the paper towels. putting away the kids laundry, getting the mail.

As painful as it was to be way that long and endure comments like that, I had this amazing reason why....

My nephew John Samuel Millward was born on Tuesday, March 6 at 10:58am weighing in at 7 pounds, 5.5 ounzes and 20 inches long.




Ya, this Aunt is already suckered in and helplessly in love.

1 comment:

  1. Congrads to Sam and Nancy. My best wishes of family are with you and he is in great hands.

    ReplyDelete