I took the morning off work to spend it with the kids since Brooke's school was doing a Mother's Day event and Jack's school was doing a fundraiser lunch. I didn't tell Brooke that I was going to be with her at school until the morning of and when I told her, her whole face just lit up with pure happiness (so worth the time off just for those few seconds!). At school, I watched her at the playground and in chapel. Then we went from preschool classroom to preschool classroom doing various crafts. She was so into each and every craft, taking her time. She loved showing off her school to me and I was really, really glad to be able to spend the morning just with her.
At the playground.
In chapel.
Doing crafts.
Mother-Daughter time.
After Brooke's school, we went over to Jack's school to eat lunch with him, friend Brady, Brady's Mom and two brothers. Jack typically does not eat lunch at school, so this was a special occasion for all of us.
I LOVE the picture of Brooke in chapel!! Such a cutie! What a wonderful day for you - so glad you got to do it!
ReplyDelete