Thursday, February 28, 2013

Febuary 2013 Milestones

Jack
- started Spring Little League machine pitch baseball - a practice and game during the week and another game on the weekend
- lost his 3rd tooth
- learning contractions in school
- seems to finally be eating all his lunch at school

Brooke
- starting winter soccer; scored the first TWO goals of the season for her team! And continues to score at every game
- thriving at her swim lessons
- counts to 20 in Spanish
- learning to write and read 4 letter words
- back to her old habits of storing food in her cheeks when she doesn't want to eat it
- her drawing of people are usually our family members and we each have face, eyes, mouth, hair, body, arms, legs and sometimes fingers and toes


I must admit, these monthly milestones are getting harder and harder for me to keep up on. At first I thought it was because the kiddos weren't babies anymore so their milestones weren't as noticeable. But I've just come to realize, they continue to hit milestones -- so many so -- that it is too hard for me to keep up and keep track of. And it maybe that with my new job I don't have as much time to write down each and every amazing thing they do. At 5 and almost 7, they are already growing up too fast and out pacing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment