Fortunately, by living in Southern CA, it was nice enough weather to have part of the party (crafts, cake and ice cream) outside, and then move inside when Princess Belle arrived to entertain the kids with dancing, games and face painting. After Belle and the majority of the guests left, Brooke opened her presents and the pure joy on her face with each and every gift was just amazing. She, more than anyone I know, has just amazement and happiness with each present. And although I'm having a hard time with her turning 6 - more so than any previous age - she is thrilled to be 6.
Our lives have forever changed being parents to Jack and Brooke. We are fortunate to have them as our children and welcome you to read about our amazing life with them.
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Princess Party
Fortunately, by living in Southern CA, it was nice enough weather to have part of the party (crafts, cake and ice cream) outside, and then move inside when Princess Belle arrived to entertain the kids with dancing, games and face painting. After Belle and the majority of the guests left, Brooke opened her presents and the pure joy on her face with each and every gift was just amazing. She, more than anyone I know, has just amazement and happiness with each present. And although I'm having a hard time with her turning 6 - more so than any previous age - she is thrilled to be 6.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment