Today was Jack's preschools Fall Festival to celebrate Halloween. Each preschool class set up a little station (little bowling, hay rides, bean bag toss into pumpkins, crafts, etc.) and the kiddos had an hour to go through all the activities and collect little trinkets.
Scott stayed home with Brooke so I was able to go. Jack was so excited to see me at his preschool; he kept telling his teacher, "my mommy is here!" I worked our class activity for the first 15 minutes while another Mom took Jack to a couple stations. Then Jack and I did the rest of them. It was nice to be at school with Jack, seeing him in his environment, and also to spend a little time with a few of the moms.
Putting together a fruit loop necklace.
Putting his hand into pumpkins to feel monster eyeballs.
I bet Jack was the one to beat at the bowling portion! How did he feel about those monster eyeballs?
ReplyDelete