Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Northern CA Trip

I love our Thursday night to Monday night long weekends at my parents. I love sleeping with Jack (even though he is mover, sleeps on me, sleep parallel to me and occasionally kicks). I love hearing Brooke call my Dad "Boppy". I love seeing my parents interact with the kids. I love having my kiddos be with Nance and Sam.

And this weekend was an extra bonus as we spent a whole day with my Aunt Nan, cousin Amy and Amy's son, Kaz (who is about 6 weeks older than Brooke). It was wonderful to just be with them and having my kiddos spend time with cousins from this side of the family.

We really had no plans or agenda for the weekend. As you'll see by the below pictures, just a lot of good, quality family time.

What is it about a boy looking out the window that is so moving?
Brooke's newest thing - getting naked during naps/bedtime. Jack in his new "fire" boots (aka rain boots).

Helping Pappy with home improvements.

Bath time.

Drinking the bath water.

Nini, Amy and me.

Kaz, Jack and Brooke blowing out (Great) Uncle Tom's b-day candles.

Love big family dinners.

My sweet baby girl.

She has a serious shoe issue - puts on every shoe.

My happy boy.

More shoes.

Playing peek-a-boo with Pappy.

Bowling at Nini's.

Kaz(2), Jack(3) and Brooke(2)

Happy kiddos in Pappy and Ba's bed.

1 comment:

  1. Brooke looks like a typical female already that loves to try on shoes. (How would I know)

    ReplyDelete