Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jack is now 4 years old



My baby is 4 years old today. So many times he reminds me of what a big boy he is. He can feed himself, go to the bathroom himself, undress himself, brush his teeth, starting to be able to write his own name. He really is growing up right in front of my eyes and I can't stop it..... and even he knows it!
Me: Jack, how old are you?
Jack: 4
Me: Can you go back to being 3?
Jack: No because on my next birthday I'll be 5!

But every once in a while, I'm reminded that he is still my baby boy. At night time, snuggling him before that final good night kiss. Or during naps or when he is first waking up, he'll still suck his right four fingers and with his left hand, flip his may-may around to get the "right" corner of the blankets to sniff.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart. May you always be this happy!

1 comment:

  1. YEA!! He is one happy cool dude. Happy 4th Birthday from Uncle Ron

    ReplyDelete