Our lives have forever changed being parents to Jack and Brooke. We are fortunate to have them as our children and welcome you to read about our amazing life with them.
Monday, April 26, 2010
More T-ball
Okay, I'll try my best to not post T-ball pictures every week... but I had to post these as they are just so cute and also wanted to share the video.
He is so happy when he plays.
Team photo. Jack on bottom right.
His stance during the game.
Hits the ball every time!
Jack sliding home. He starts on the left of the screen.
OH MY GOODNESS! SO CUTE! I love his little running swagger... and nice sliding technique. I guess I had better brush up on baseball 101 if Gup is going to be a professional baseball player!
Hey - is that an Oriole on Jack's hat?? Looks like the good ol' orange and black to me! Hopefully Jack's team gets more wins than the Baltimore version! He is so super cute!
OH MY GOODNESS! SO CUTE! I love his little running swagger... and nice sliding technique. I guess I had better brush up on baseball 101 if Gup is going to be a professional baseball player!
ReplyDeleteHey - is that an Oriole on Jack's hat?? Looks like the good ol' orange and black to me! Hopefully Jack's team gets more wins than the Baltimore version! He is so super cute!
ReplyDelete