Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Extreme Makeover Home Edition will be airing an episode on May 2 featuring the Carr family, who adopted 4 special needs children from Kazakhstan, from the same agency we used. Their children are Nikolas age 9 from Petro, Haydn age 8 from Petro, Ryanne age 7 from Uralsk BH #2 and Rina age 3 from Almaty.

Although I do not know the Carr family, I do know a friend of theirs, Susan Collins, who worked on set for their house. Susan adopted a special needs little boy from Taldy, Kazakhstan around the same time we adopted Brooke, so her and I have corresponded for about 2 years now.

The Extreme Makeover Home Edition show featuring the Carr family will air on Sunday, May 2, on the ABC network 8pm PST/7pm CST. Go to http://www.tylerextrememakeover.com to read more about the Carr family.

No comments:

Post a Comment