Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mom and Child’s Tea

Today, Jack's preschool had a Mom and Child’s Tea (although no actual tea was served!). I was so excited to be able to spend the day with Jack at school. We arrived just after 8am and I watched him play on the playground for 20 minutes. Then we went to chapel for about 15 minutes. Then back to the classrooms to do arts & crafts. We did two activities and then went back outside to play on the playground for a bit, but then went back to the activities.

Then the Mommy's had to leave, but lucky me.... Scott had signed me up to read in Jack's class room, so I was able to stay and read to his class. I stayed for snacks and a few minutes of free play before we left. Jack has a cold so we came home to rest. It was so great to be able to spend the whole preschool day with Jack and see him in his element.

Jack walking into chapel with his friend Will.
Jack making me a beaded bracelet.
Making a fruit loop necklace.
All the arts and craft items Jack made.
Snack time.

No comments:

Post a Comment