Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2 Year PPR

When we adopted the kids, we agreed to doing 4 post-placement reports (PPR) with a social worker. And yesterday I just met with our social worker to complete Brooke's third PPR. When I told that to Scott, he said, "really, already its been 2 years?" Scary to think 2 years ago we were packing, getting ready to go and meet Brooke for the first time....
I spent about half an hour just talking about Brooke and it really made me realize how far she has come in the past year (since her last PPR):
-from just a couple words to talking non-stop with 4, sometimes 5 word phrases, singing and counting to 10
-from a fear of water to jumping into the pool with no fear at all
-from diapers to underwear
-from a crib to a big girl bed

-from putting crayons in her mouth to drawing and coloring
-from needing our help to doing things on her own - feeding, changing, buckling herself in

She is already growing up too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment