Saturday, September 11, 2010

Haircuts

Brooke had her first hair cut today and she did so well. She sat there, got her hair cut, blew bubbles and was done just like that. Her first curls are now cut and gone (sniff, sniff), but she looks amazing with her shoulder length hair.

Just before her 1st hair cut.
During the hair cut.
Post-hair cut!

After Jack turned 1 year old, we took him for his first hair cut and it went well. After that it was all down hill.... crying, screaming, kicking... it was horrible. To the point where the hair dresser suggested we go somewhere else. Great.... so we purchased some clippers and I buzzed his hair for over the past year. But since I was taking Brooke for her first hair cut, I thought maybe I could get Jack to sit for a good hair cut. I found a place that is just for kids; they have toys and the kids could watch a movie or play video games during the cut. It was amazing, he was a totally different boy - not one peep out of him.

During the hair cut - playing Mario Karts.
Post-hair cut!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, its amazing how fast these two have grown up. Its nice to watch and give my love at the same time.

    ReplyDelete