Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 2010 Milestones

Jack:
- wears a size 11 shoe
- writes almost all of the letters by himself (only needs direction on about 4 letters)


As we were baking cookies, I opened the oven to see if the cookies were done...
Jack: They are still wet, they need to dry out more.


This morning Jack wakes up and comes down stairs groggy....
Jack: Mommy, don't cry today at work when you miss me because I'll be home tonight with you.

Jack slept in my bed while Scott was traveling...
Me: How did you sleep last night?
Jack: Good.
Me: Why do you sleep side-ways?
Jack: Because I love you so much that I like to lay on you.



Brooke:
-cutting her top right 2 year molar
-learning sign language for: mommy, daddy, milk, water, more, all done, help me

During the mornings where Brooke is with me when I get dressed...
when I brush my teeth, she goes into her bathroom to get her toothbrush to brush with me;
when I put lotion on, she pulls up her pants and long sleeves so I can put lotion on her;
when I'm ready to get dressed, she goes into my drawer and picks up my undies for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment