Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

The kids and I spend at week at my parents house over Thanksgiving; Scott met us up there for the last half of the week. It was great to have so many days with family with really nothing to do but play, go bowling, draw, read... and eat... a lot!

I was able to go out for a night to visit with some high school friends, some of which I hadn't seen in over a decade. Scott made probably one of the best turkeys and stuffing - ever. And my Aunt Nan and Uncle Tom came to Thanksgiving so we got to spend the day with them.

I will always be so thankful for my kids, they are my world. I'm also so thankful for my family and husband -- the undying love is amazing and powerful.

Ba Oi with her grandkids.

Making pumpkin pie crusts.
Thanksgiving dinner.


Laughter during a family shot.


Mommy and Brooke


Daddy and Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment