Monday, February 21, 2011

Trip to Saratoga

Day care was close last Friday and Monday so I took the kiddos up to my parents. I love these weekends -- not just because I'm with my parents, sister and brother-in-law, but because my kiddos are with them, and because I usually get to sneak in a visit with my aunt and uncle.... and this time I even got to see my cousin and her son. We didn't really even go out (except for some major spring/summer clothes shopping for the kiddos - thanks Mom!), mostly because of the rain and cold weather, but that was really okay. Because just staying home and being with each other is what spending time with family is all about.

Kiddos making ice cream with Nini.
To honor the anniversary of Papa's (my dad's dad) death, we went to Baskin Robbins - a special treat Papa did with Nancy and I.

The kids got in a good work out (Brooke at the punching bag and Jack on the treadmill).

Standing in line for a good teeth brushing.

Good reading time with Nanny (my Aunt Nan).

The rain made some great mud for Jack to play in.

With my cousin Amy and her son Kaz.

Kaz (6 weeks older than Brooke) and Brooke.

Last hugs for Nini before heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment