After getting both kiddos inside and calmed down, Scott explained to Jack that he shouldn't scream when a spider is on him... that he should slap it and smash it.... of course he said it in boy-terms that I need not go into here. I praised Brooke for being so brave in helping her brother out by getting it off his leg. It was our first witness of her instinct kicking in to protect her brother.
Our lives have forever changed being parents to Jack and Brooke. We are fortunate to have them as our children and welcome you to read about our amazing life with them.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
My brave girl
The kiddos were playing outside on our little slide while Scott and I were inside the house. We hear Jack screaming and I could see a black something on his leg. He was screaming spider!!! Brooke was standing right next to him and before I could get to either of them, she reach over, grabbed it off his leg, looked at her hand and then gave a blood curling scream while shaking her hand. Whatever it was (be it a spider or black leaf or whatever), wasn't found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment