Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 2011 Milestones

Jack:
- not only does he get Scott's humor, he is now copying it
- can count to 14 in Spanish
- has gotten his face very beat up with the mouth stitches, big bump on his forehead and slight bleeding from the mouth
- is completely obsessed with Star Wars - Lego Star Wars in particular
- says "asmost" instead of "almost" and it is adorable
- at the end of telling a story, Jack will say "right Mommy?" and it is music to my ears

A cousin of ours sent Jack her Star War books from the late 1970's/early 1980s. When I picked him up from school, I told him Aunt Kerry sent him some books....
Jack: What kind of book? I hope they are Star Wars because I love Star Wars.... if they weren't Star Wars then I'll still like the books, but that I hoped they are Star Wars!


Brooke:
- can count to 10 in Spanish
- loves to do puzzles
- very into repeating what others say (copying)
-swing herself on a swing (gone are the days of swing pushing....
)

-at meal time, Brooke will say "I love you" and then very gently rub my arm with her hand

-when we come home from day care, Brooke will say "you missed me"

No comments:

Post a Comment