Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last day of Preschool

I guess I shouldn't be saying this because I know I can't stop time, I know my kiddos are growing up, I know they are moving through the milestones of life, but still.... I can't believe my baby is no longer in preschool! I remember saying almost 2 years ago that I couldn't believe Jack was starting preschool... and now here I am saying I can't believe he just had his last day of preschool!

I loved this class of his. His teacher Mrs. Bartolatta was the kind of teacher you envision for your child -- loving but still a great educator. And Mrs. Scott, the aid, was just as ideal. Always so perky, fun and extremely helpful. They did an amazing job molding Jack, helping him grow and learn, and just making school fun.

For his last day, they did a pirate and princess theme - filled with a pirate ship, princess castle, treasure map, hunting for treasure and a lunch party. I was able to join Jack for his last few hours - which clearly got to me, more than him, since I was the teary-eyed one.


Pirate Jack with his mates.


With Mrs. Bartolatta

With Mrs. Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment