Scott went down the hall, opened her door, looked in, walked out, closed the door and came back to me, saying I had to go and see this. I was stunned... and figured she was on the floor doing something bad. Well... she had wedged herself, feet first, facing the wall, between her bed and the wall (her bed corners up again the wall). She was vertically stuck, up to her chest, just suspended between the bed and the wall. We have no idea how long she had been like that. We pulled her out and laid her down - she was fine physically - and off to sleep she went.
The following night when I put her to bed, we talked about her laying in bed with her head on the pillow, no messing around, no playing, etc. When she didn't answer my questions correctly (about if she would be playing, if she wanted to get stuck), I started to put her between the bed and wall again, and then she got it. I kissed her good-night and put her on her pillow. But after about 30 minutes, I couldn't see her on the video monitor lay on her pillow. I went into her room and moved her (who was awake, laying sideways towards the foot of her bed) up to her pillow. And then an hour later, she wasn't in the view of the monitor… again… so I go into her room. This time, she was asleep… her feet where her head should be, laying on her right side, wedged between the bed and the wall - laying down horizontally.....
I don't think she'll learn her lesson as we didn't move her and she was fine the next morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment