Jack:- loves to watch the "funny show", a.k.a. America's Funniest Videos
My Mom had surgery done and talked to Jack post-surgery....
Jack: I'm sorry you had surgery. We'll have to get you a present to make you feel better.
During one night at dinner, Brooke was storing her food in her mouth....
Me: Brooke you have to chew your food.
Jack: Brooke, you know God is watching you NOT eat your food. And he is watching Mommy yell at you. (I smile and give Jack a knowing look).
Jack: And God is watching me NOT eat either.
One afternoon, Scott got some pretzels and when Jack saw them....
Jack: DUDE (something I say), you have pretzels?
Scott: Yes, you may have some of mine.
Jack: What are you nuts? (something Scott says) I'm getting my own!
Brooke:- loves to say "right?" at the end of her stories
- often says "I'm all right" (she is a little accident prone so apparently we ask if she is alright often. Now she just answers without us asking.)
-started a habit of coming into our bed in the middle of the night
No comments:
Post a Comment