
- loves ice cream sandwiches
- struggling with going to day care this month
- recovered from his ear tubes and adenoid removal surgery
Jack came over to give me a hug...
Jack: Mommy, how is your day?
Me: I always have a good day when you hug me.
Jack: Then I'll give you 20 hugs so you have a great day… and then proceeded to count out and give me 20 hugs.
My Dad (Pappy) sat down with Jack...
Pappy: Jack, tell me something.
Jack: I love you.
Later in the conversation....
Pappy: Did you have surgery?
Jack: Yes.
Pappy: What did they do?
Jack: They took my adenoids out while I was asleep.
Pappy: Where are you adenoids?
Jack: In the trash.

- says often "I love your ____", she'll fill in the blank with anything - hair, shirt, toes, etc.
- very into being my little helper
I asked the kids what they wanted to be for Halloween...
Brooke: Minnie Mouse.
Me: You were Minnie Mouse, do you want to be something else?
Brooke: Minnie Mouse.
Me: Okay, you can be Minnie Mouse again. What activity do you want to do in the fall - gymnastics, swim, ballet?
Brooke: Minnie Mouse.
A few hour go by....
Me: What do you want to be for Halloween?
Brooke: Ballet class.
No comments:
Post a Comment