Monday, September 12, 2011

Gymnastics, Lowes, Dana Point & Pirate Ships

As I review our pictures from the weekend activities, I'm starting to realize we do a lot over a weekend... and I don't see it letting up anytime soon. And truth be told, I'm okay with that. I do get crazy and mornings are hectic, but that is just what this time in our lives is about -- enjoying our kids. So here is a little insight into what we did last weekend.

Brooke restarted gymnastics. We had her in about a year ago and a year really does make a difference. She got it, she followed direction and just LOVED it.


We went to the Lowes Build It Yourself workshop to build a police car with our friends. The bonus was the boys got to sit in a real police car.


We went to Dana Point for a friends birthday beach bonfire. The kids played in the ocean, ate a wonderful dinner - with s'mores of course, and buried their sand toys.




And Sunday we went back to Dana Point for the Tall Ships Festival with our friends. There the kids learned how to dress, talk and walk like a pirate. They touched some sea life and experienced real pirate ships.





ARRRR YE MATIES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment