- had his first sleep over (his friend Brady spent the night; giggling up to at least 11am, up before 6am)
- was Commadar Cody from Star Wars for Halloween
- can do simple math (3+1=4, 2+2=4, 2+1=3)
There is a home day care down the street from us. One evening we were on our street playing and the day care kids were out. Jack was playing soccer with our neighbor while....
Brooke walked over to one of the day care boys and was talking with him. The next thing I know, she was hugging him.
Jack stopped soccer, ran over to them, pulled them apart, shaking his head NO to the boy, and pulled his sister away from the boy.
(That's MY boy, protecting his sister from other boys!)

Brooke:
- loves to sing the song You Are My Sunshine
- was a Princess Ballerina for Halloween
- learning about opposites (up/down, close/open, hard/soft)
The kids went to the dentist and later that day she was sitting on the counter as I was talking on the phone and unloading the dishwasher (a.k.a. not focused on Brooke)....
Brooke: Mommy I want to floss.
Mommy: Here is how you take the floss out (and I proceed to show her).
Brooke takes out a string and flosses while I continue with the dishes and phone conversation. Occasionally I look at her and see her still flossing, but then I see a pile of floss. I then watch her for a while and finally say...
Mommy: Baby, you use 1 piece of floss string for all your teeth, not 1 piece of floss per tooth.
No comments:
Post a Comment