
Our lives have forever changed being parents to Jack and Brooke. We are fortunate to have them as our children and welcome you to read about our amazing life with them.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
GI Joe
About 13 years ago, we were given 2 huge wardrobe boxes labels Scott's GI Joe. I never looked in it, but kept them in the garage for years. Scott told me he was a huge GI Joe fan, but I don't think I really understood until this weekend. A few weeks ago, Scott introduced GI Joe to Jack and told him of the boxes of toys. Jack asked to pull them out but Scott wanted to wait until after Jack's birthday.... thinking with all his birthday stuff, he'd lose interest. But no - Jack persisted and last weekend, Scott pulled out the boxes and boxes of GI Joes. These photos do not do it justice. Army men, tanks, helicopters, jeeps, hover crafts, jets, battle stations, etc., etc., etc. I'm not exaggerating when I say, when you put it all out, it covers more than half of our living room -- all of it if you spread it out to actually play with them. I have no idea where we'll put them.... but check out the smiles on both of the boys faces.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment